Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Boxing My Shadow~K'naan

This weeks class goes out to the struggle, the wrestle within of fear, habit, comfort, illusory ideas of happiness...I have talked with a lot of folk this week, my own personal dialogue included that are coming upon this thing of fear as we embark upon the big*ness of our calling. I got to visit with my Mama a little bit this week and we were discussing how scary it is to follow our passion and drive into the unknown! Its a mystery, but we must uncover it. Let us be explorers who embrace the struggle, bring it on board and recognize it's use as a deck hand at least! I have been listening to K'naan after a lovely woman I know recommended his music my way. So much that he sings of is this struggle to continue, to persevere in the direction we are certain we must-even if it scares us to our bones, shakes our foundation and we kick and scream to avoid its call...the struggle you see, is the struggle within. Let's wrap our arms around it, take it running in the hills and shout to our hearts betterment, whatever we must do to proceed into the grandeur of our lives xxxxx
Blessings and Boxing,
Anna Rose
ps In honor of the struggle itself and using its fuel for furthering my own healing, I've begun training for my first marathon :) Amongst my ipod mix for running my aches and fears out is this song of K'naan...check it, its great! You can listen to this weeks class on RECORDED CONFERENCE above or call (605)475-4899, access code 200564#

1 comment:

  1. I shall keep you lifted up in prayer as you train for your marathon!!

    ReplyDelete