Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Early Morn and Coy...

I wake up early, anywhere between 4 and 530 in the morning~on purpose mind you and there are a few specific reasons, I relish the:
Pastel moments of daybreak
Crisp fresh air and
Stillness of sound.
I live in the hills, where my morn cacophony includes the call of my sisters rooster, hungry Stellar's Jay and the soothing waterfall of my coy pond. The fish sometimes leap grandly in these hours and I oft sit on my porch, writing and sipping tea, as I am now. It's a relishing time for me and I recognize the days that I don't take this, I feel either a little frenzied or as Ive forgotten something major..In recognition of this, I make it a point to start my day off in a way I know I will appreciate for the rest of my waking hours. I run, write, tea and pray all before 7 am. My encouragement to you is to relish the hours of day that you do, discover a new something just for you in that time~whether it be the wee daybreak or the witching hours and on where late night becomes early morning. Take time for you, away from your household, phone calls, work and listen to the sounds of your own quiet...
Blessings, Anna Rose this weeks pics were both taken in Germany, about 4 years ago~one in appreciation of Gods kiss in the morning and another in appreciation of a good latte...foamed heart and all :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog post, & recorded conference. Just lovely. You totally inspired me to (try and) wake up early! Was so great spending time with you the other night...doing our elementary tarot readings ;)
    xo
    Reverend Ashe
    http://previouslyinaudible.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete