Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, June 14, 2010

Streeeeetch It!

This was my GREATEST bus and I called it Mr Goodbus. It's hard to tell in this pic~the van was high centered and the front right tire suspended mid air. I had gotten stuck in deep rocky ground whilst exploring near the Hoover Dam some years ago, I had a friend pushing the van to help get it moving again. He pushed and pushed and finally the van moved! Rather than taking it slow to turn around and get back on the road, I tore as fast as the bus would go through a rocky road (whose end was NOWHERE in sight!) and thought I could definately jump the 2 foot mound of dirt keeping me from safe solid ground...shortly there after I took this photo. It was not a disaster, nor the end of Mr Goodbus, just a learning situation that sometimes the way to freedom is not by going pedal to the metal in reaction, but seeking another route to get there..which in this case, was provided by 2 kind men from Idaho whom had 4 wheel drive and a big tow rope :)
Do you ever look at a situation and say, I could never do that! Well, if I have discovered one thing in my 30 years it would be either:
a) Never say never
OR
b) If its uncomfortable, you're probably on the right track
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY!!!!
I'm sending out a blanket encouragement to take your comfort zone, amplify it twice, see where you'd like to: go, grow, compliment someone, create anew, become more, become less, get in the grit, the fire, talk when you want to stay shut up and be quiet when you wanna talk. The imperative piece here is to look at why we do the things we do and assess if its serving us or hindering us.
Check out this weeks class by clicking above or dial (605)475-4899, access code 200564#
With Wreckless Abandon and Jousting Sticks,
Anna Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment