Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let the beauty you love...

Be what you do~ Rumi
This phrase has been up a lot this week, as I have observed the cowboy that lives across the road from me, spending time with his horses and lasso in the summer morning sun. I like to see him, out there in hat and blue jeans, it brings a rush of endearment to witness he and his horses relationship. Further down the road lives an older gentleman who tends his sheep and nods every time I pass. There is a simple beauty akin to my heart as a lovers sweet kiss to interact with people whom are in love with what they do. It makes me more full just to have them in my day. Even if just in passing or from afar. A few nights ago, I went to the Green Show, which is a nightly performance of varying talent and origin. Playing that night was the Palo Alto Chamber Orchestra, led by a conductor whom I could not take my eyes off of. His charisma and passion, attention and presence were absolutely magnetic, watching his focus changed me and represented so eloquently, another human being in love with being human. If we can find something so dear to our hearts, that makes our blood pump with a waking fervor and deliciousness, we have indeed found something worthy of our time, our attention and our hearts. Run after it and grab hold, you never know whose life you will heal~sometimes your own, or the girl across the road. My deepest thanks to all the beautiful representations of love I have known in my life xoxo
Blessings to all,
Anna Rosebud
Pics this week are of the Orchestra leader in all his delightful glory and me, in my outdoor kitchen~one of my favorite spots to love what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment