Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, June 7, 2010

Who's Your Farmer?

Well how-do friends! Summer is upon us and my garden is growing strong, full of chard, kale, Walla Walla sweet onions, jalepenos, squashes, basil and a glorious array of flowers. I am in deep love with the scarlet begonias outside my window, their brilliance and opening brings music to my spirit. This is the first of 20 weeks I will be getting a Community Supported Agriculture box full of veggies from local farms in my area. I'm pleased as punch! I want to encourage all of you to shop at your growers markets, in your local co-op, learn about farms and farmers in your area~they are great people, going to the old school and driven passionately by what they do. If you never have, take a tour of a farm near you, you are sure to be inspired by their moving way of living life, connected to the seasons, the land and outstandingly, making the most of every day! Blessings and Home Grown Tomatoes, Anna Rose (Thanks to Maud for the veggie pic and for the glorious CSA box!)

2 comments:

  1. Loving it, Anna! Lucy and I live in an apartment, and even in our small space, it is still so important for me to instill nature and nurture into my little one by growing our own edibles! We have tomatoes, strawberries, basil, chocolate mint, zucchini, cucumbers (which I will be pickling), chives and cilantro. Oh, how our garden grows with copious amounts of love!

    Cheers and best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete