Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Bite Out Of LIFE!!!

...and everything dear. I have been grandly blessed with time-I spend it how I choose and that includes a pretty simple yet variable recipe, people I love and simple pleasures (such as this weeks)...
I love my nephews
I love figs
I love being good to my body
I love having fun! This week, Ive been helping one of my nephews make a doll, the other I gave a massage, I ran a 1/2 marathon (and then some) and have been dancing around my home and learning a new type of dance too~
Life is full, goes fast and is constantly providing new ways to mix it up~take a chance and GET OUT THERE~live it up and see what flavors you find :) Become interesting for a living! I dare ya and, know what???
You're worth it,
Figs and Jigs,
Anna Rose
Read my Ezine for this week at:
http://eepurl.com/Z3z2

No comments:

Post a Comment