Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, September 20, 2010

What's In Your Daily Cup?

Are you drinking the Marrow Of Your Life or just getting by on grinds???
The juice of your cup is either life giving or depleting, feeding your betterment or shriveling you down. It IS possible for your life to be Nourishing, On Purpose, Feeding Every Morsel of YOUR Spirit, in Every Day. To live such a life, you must consider:
Where do I want to go?
Who do I want to be?
What is keeping me from my own Promised Land?
My work is to help you tap into the juice of your life and keep it flowing in your cup! I share with you tools to catapult you through blocks and beyond patterns so you start today living the life you know is possible.
Call today to set up a FREE 10 minute trial or a full reading with Anna Rose
(541) 535-4848
Blessings and Over Flow,
Anna Rose
This weeks ezine: http://eepurl.com/6TxA

No comments:

Post a Comment