Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, January 11, 2010

Back on the Bloggin again...


...Here's me and my dad with the whole world, life and the 1980's before us. 2 weeks ago he was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer and the blessing of this has gotten me off my keester and back into the magic and importance of choosing to Live Daily In*Joy and Inspiration!!!
So life happens right? Moving happens, holidays happen, heartbreak and renewal and clarity happen...hopefully, at least the last 3, in that order. Well I had taken a hiatus, a bigger one than I could have imagined for all and more than the reasons listed above, but don't worry, the inspiration never left, it just needed time to muddle..
So I've been elbows deep in muddle mode, by no means stagnant, but regenerating, churning and incorporating and streeeeeeetching~and you know what I've come to in all of that? JUST ROLL WITH IT! DO YOUR BEST AND MOVE FORWARD and for Petey sakes, TAKE ACTION! So I guess I really didn't need so much muddling!
For those of you just tuning in, I give weekly calls with tips on Living Daily In*Joy and Inspiration, new 20 minute recordings are posted each Monday and I'M BAAAAAACK! Starting now, so please with delicious cherries on top check it out by calling (605)475-4899, access code 200564#
My topic for this week is about No Better Time Than The Present...
Blessings and Love Y'all Whipper Snappers <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment