Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, January 18, 2010

Keep It Real...

When life offers challenge, what do you do?

The first week I moved into my new castle, the shelves fell off the wall~not once, but twice, breaking all my beautiful ceramic bowls, plates and one very special house plant...I took a picture, cleaned it up and set up shop...again :) AND had my very strong and handy brother in law secure the shelves with greater assurance than I was able on my own!
Greetings! This week I had more than one lesson in seeing, living and speaking from what is really real~ So, as my classes go, my focus is on just that. How to move forward, with vision, when life dishes up the unexpected. The key is taking every morsel of life as a stepping stone towards your dream. Our dreams may come, they may not~all we can do is live NOW like they're already here. In my weekly call on Living In*Joy and Inspiration, I talk about surrender to what we are currently in, seeing the blessing of our situation, (even if it looks like a mucky mess) and honoring it's process. It is growing us and THAT's the gift! So if life is rewiring you and it's painful, uncomfortable, curious or otherwise, know that you are gearing towards betterment! Be open to new and surprising possibilities and trust, there is a greater plan at work here, beyond that which we can see. So get ready for BIG THINGS, they sometimes come in mysterious packages...
Check out 20 minutes of free flowing*ness on this very topic by dialing (605)475-4899, access code 200564#
Peace and Blessings,
Anna Rose
"When wolves are badgered, they don't say, "Oh no! Not again! They bound, they pounce, run, dive, scramble, play dead, go for the throat, whatever needs to be done. So we cannot be shocked that there is entropy, deterioration, hard times. Let us understand that the issues that entrap joy will always shift and shape-change, but in our own essential natures we find the absolute stamina, the necessary libido for all necessary acts of heart." ~Clarissa Pinkola-Estes, Women Who Run With The Wolves
Photograph courtesy of my Mama, 2007 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anna Rose ~ So very happy to see you are blogging again! Blessings to you dear!

    ReplyDelete