Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Every Mountain...until you find your dream <3


(A few years back, my friend Willy-with the binoculars, and I in the army cap-met in New Zealand...here we are, looking for adventures and basking in the delights of a Giants chair!)
To hear my talk this week about Living In*Joy & Inspiration call (605)475-4899, access code 200564# Here's a breakdown...
A beautiful morn in the neighborhood, birds are a'squawking, a'chirping and I'm a'singing...A new week has officially begun, its Monday morn~the day for standing at the helm and looking ashore, to the days ahead/afoot with all their fruit and possibility. I absolutely relish this time of year, the vibrant changing of leaves & crisp re-introduced to our air. I oft times wish I could curl up in a cup of Autumn splendor and enjoy an endless brew...but as life and seasons go, every thing is ephemeral-so what else to do, but enjoy it all, just as it is, just for now!
Amid the hub of my last days, I see that's really all it ever comes down to~enjoying what is, making the best of any given scenario and if something is no longer delicious or functional-toss it.
My writings and classes are on life and how to live it well. What that means is making choices, constantly and with focus, that bring us closer or into the feelings/situations/life we desire. I am a BIG proponent of surrounding oneself with people, stories, aesthetic pleasures that keep the mind and heart on track, ever moving in the direction of our dreams & goals. I talk about simplicity a lot because we tend to make a mountain of a mole hill, complaining about the intricacies of our own sob story, but really, most things aren't THAT big of a deal. I once heard someone say, if you want less drama in your life-cut out the drama...haha! Simple but true! If there is a story you are living, that is no longer serving you, not beneficial, weighing you down, squelching your spirit~I encourage you to take a look at why you are continuing to subject yourself to it and consider cutting that piece of drama out of your life. I have shared many times in my classes the importance of who (and what) we surround ourselves with. The more positivity you are around, the better you will feel. The more good people, poetry, & pumpkins you surround yourself with, the more delight*filled your days will be. So let today be the day where you say, no more mediocrity! I am worth every fabulous thing and experience. I am the ONLY one who can live out my dreams and in today, I choose to begin the journey toward them! ps If you aren't sure of what your dreams and goals are, take time today to discover them, write those puppies down on paper and keep 'em visible! Move in THAT direction and you cannot go wrong! Meanwhile, lots of fluff will fall by the wayside and you'll wonder how you ever got caught up in such menial mire...come on sing it with me, CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN, FORD EVERY STREAM, FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW, TILL YOU FIND YOUR DREAM xoxo Blessings and Love xoxo (This pic was taken in the luscious Italian alps, not far from where Julie Andrews sang this song :))

1 comment: