Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog a little blog...


Greetings friends! It's Monday eve, an hour before I teach my class on Living In*Joy and Inspiration and I am quite tickled about it! Every week I focus on a different aspect of living deliciously and you can ALWAYS call in to listen to the latest recording at (605)475-4899, access code 200564#. Its totally free and usually quite fun! You see, each week leading up to my tele-class, I keep mental notes of things going on in my own life~home, community, observations, experiences, you get the picture..and this week, like all preceding, there has been a very specific theme. This is delightfully how it works! For example, I hear story after story with a common thread~bata bing, bata boom, the subject for my class is born!
The boisterously pronounced lesson of this week is:
Speak Your Truth/Live Your Truth
This means, know who you are and what your standards/morals are & keep 'em close to your heart no matter what! I am continually surprised by the choices people make while crying a different tune. The lesson is simple walk your walk, whether it be in a crowd or at home alone. If you live by your truth, it will be evident in all you do. I recognize it is sometimes a lonely road, but I would much rather be on a unpopulated path with myself and a few dear friends, than sloughing in a mob wandering among their own lies. What about you?
When we know who we are and share that-with heart, with integrity, with confidence it will touch all who meet us! And beyond. I always wonder at those ripples and how they are delightfully making their way, from my heart to yours, then the next ripple and next!
No matter what you are saying, if you believe it and live by it, you will show others that they too can hold out for their dreams. This is a KEY FACTOR in refusing mediocrity, never settle and keep thinking/envisioning/praying for what you want!!! I hear a lot of people who are making decisions based only upon the options before them. Please trust that it is not beyond the realm of possibility for your dreams/wishes/goals to fall from the sky. It happens ALL THE TIME!!!
Just begin moving towards them...
My classes are simple because the basics in life are! Thankfully so! All we must do is move forward from what we know is right, choose what is right and always, live it~outrageously, authentically, pragmatically, perfectly adapted to you and your way! We can all sniff out a liar, a fake, a poser from a mile (or an inch) away. Don't be that guy~just be you! The result can only be utterly respectable and gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Anna Rose - if more people danced like no one was watching, the world would be a happier place. You are lovely and I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete