Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, February 22, 2010

Little Things Make Up The Bigger Things

In this weeks talk, I focus on creating our days-the little parts of them-to be gearing us in the bigger picture of our lives. Whether it be choosing to up the bar in our interactions OR setting our surroundings to support all of who we want to be, full blooded in our process, pulsing with vision and passion. Sometimes too, it's a matter of taking time to include things that simply delight our heart, that make us laugh and roll around in glee at what fun we can have! So, mix it up, see what's out there, explore your terrain~internal and external and add joy when and where you can...This weekend I took a DELICIOUS 7 mile hike from Angels Rest (near the Columbia River) up to Wahkeena Falls, where I found a plethora of mosses, rock piles, gorgeous scenes and felt a little bigfoot along the way...More than anything, I had FUN! The fresh air and firs help my mind and heart too, in seeing the bigger picture and being grateful for its unfoldment... To listen to this weeks call, you can either click the tab above reading "Recorded Conference" or dial (605)475-4899, access code 200564#
Blessings, Play and Love,
Anna Rose
ps This picture on bottom, was taken a few years back when I got to hike along the Italian Alps with my friends family~taking a moment to soak it all in xoxo No matter the weather of your life, relish it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna BIGFOOT Rosie:)
    Your hike on the Columbia River sounds wonderful~justs thinking about a hike as this one ~takes my breath away~I can smell and taste the intoxicating mossy air as I dream. It's time to "Make Time" for all that matters. LOL Katie

    ReplyDelete