Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Art of Play!



"People where you live,' the little prince said, 'grow five thousand roses in one garden...yet they don't find what they're looking for...and yet what they are looking for could be found in a single rose, or a little water...but eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart." ~The Little Prince, Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Be open with your heart, have fun and PLAY! Dress up, laugh, finger paint, be silly and enjoy your moments, as best you can and oft as you may!
To listen to this weeks class on The Art of Play, dial (605)475-4899, access code 200564#
Blessings, Love and FUN!!!,
Anna Rose
(Pictured above are my gnome buddy Bob~reading a story to all his pals...below that is me, my Mama and my Sis~havin a ball being ridiculous:) and this is my dear nephew Gus, phot courtesy of Melissa Rae Olsen)
Gussie said to me this afternoon while running errands "Aunt Nan, I love you so much~you know why?" I said, Why Goose?
"Because you always take time in the car after we park." I had to then kiss him a whole bunch as I oft do :) He brings monumentous heaps of joy to my heart and is one of the hardest at play I know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment