Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Monday, November 8, 2010

Out With The Old...

Imagine undulating hills of moss green and fiery reds behind a foggy blanket, an old barn nestled amid this glorious expanse of varied farmlands that must roll on forever. The first settlers to Southern Oregon chose this very spot to park their wagon. I took a walk this weekend and this was one of my views. I relish the fall, I love every aspect of it-beginning chill, the exquisite display of color, the way the clouds roll in, all low and sultry. For me, Autumn is a time of great transformation, an opening between the worlds where the force of life is strong and capable of just about anything. Autumn's invitation of recreation, transformation and release. Cutting out the old, what no longer serves and making way for the new. Burn the old debris and welcome new growth...this week my Unleashing Intuition ezine is at: www.eepurl.com/bxXtT

No comments:

Post a Comment