Unleashing Intuition a weekly ezine for forward thinkers who want to know and live their life purpose today, transforming relationship, health & finance for good! Join the fun~http://eepurl.com/LLCT

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On Encouragement...

Greetings on a beautiful spring day! This weeks class is on encouragement~the importance of giving it and receiving it, what and who we surround ourselves with and how we uplift our becoming! Are we living a life that encourages us to be all that we know is possible, more than we dreamed possible??? You can listen by clicking on RECORDED CONFERENCE above or by calling (605)475-4899 access code 200564# With Blessings and Cheer, Anna Rose
A few photos of my week: Pretty, my favorite chicken came inside for a visit; the sweet dance of May Day and a heart left in my coffee mug! Some years ago while in New Zealand, I worked on a farm run by big farmer John and his palm reading wife. Her grandmother read tea leaves and coffee grinds and she shared a little of those tales with me, so lo and behold! What a dazzling message left by the Great Creator in my morning mug o' espresso!!! I love hearts, I heart hearts, I encourage hearts :) And so, I find love in the journey of living...



No comments:

Post a Comment